The project is co-financed under the Lesser Poland Regional Operation Programme 2007-2013, Action 9.3 “Preparing Strategic Investments,” and implemented by 14 members of the as part of the partnership agreement.
- The project, led by The Sadecka Foundation, will allow to implement the following activities:
- Building running and cycling routes including basic infrastructure (18 routes in 11 locations);
- Building small Active Leisure Centre (3 Active Leisure Centers in 3 locations);
- Building a large Centre for Runners;
- Creating an IT system connecting running and cycling routes, Active Leisure Centers and the Training Centre for Runners with the Intranet.